– Please reuse these jars once you're doing burning through them.
|Size & Material||
100% natural soy wax (No parabens, paraffins and bad chemicals!)
Crackling wood wick
Petals have been encapsulated within the jar and sealed with care. You don't have to worry about the petals / leaves catching fire.
In order to get the most out of your candle aromas, take note and keep your candle out of strong sunlight and heat, and the jar should be placed in the shade, in room temperature in order not to affect the chemistry of the wax and scents
Wood wicks allow your candles to burn longer and slower. However, they do require some time to warm up and allow the scents to permeate in your space. In order to properly light the wood wick, use a hand held lighter with a long neck so that you can light it with ease.
Upon next use after blowing the candle out, remember to trim the wick with nail clippers / scissors so that it'll start burning well again.
All candles are made to order, and petals are placed and decorated within each jar. All jars are unique to it's own combination and one of a–kynd.
Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at one go.
Note: Anotherkynd will not be held responsible for any form of damage, both physical and external damage to your home caused from burning the candle. Please exercise caution when burning candles at home!
Kyndle – Mystery Pick Bundle
Our limited exclusive mystery bundle is a deal saver! This bundle includes :
1 x mystery kyndle
1 x gift item from anotherkynd.
- This kyndle with a special petal base is a ready one-off piece, and it’s a mysterious one! We’ll do the design and picking for you!
- Scent notes of the candle is Floral + Fresh
- Our kyndles are made of 100% natural soy wax (No parabens, paraffins and bad chemicals!)
(Note that it’s normal for 100% soy wax candles to not have a fully smooth surface when cooled, if your candle cools with a bumpy surface, it’s normal.)
- The candle base petals are placed and decorated within each jar. All jars are unique to its own combination and is one of a–kynd.